CELICA 10 MG TABLET strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Citalopram 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
CELICA 10 MG TABLET Uses:
CELICA 10 MG TABLET composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It can take up to 8 to 12 weeks to see the medication's full effects on your mood.
- Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It causes less drowsiness as compared to other antidepressant medications.
- Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Citalopram affects you.
- Citalopram is when taken in combination with other drugs leads to Serotonin syndrome. Avoid serotonergic drugs like triptans, lithium, and tramadol.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Inform your doctor if you experience decreased sex drive or difficulty having an orgasm.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
CELICA 10 MG TABLET Side Effects:
How to use CELICA 10 MG TABLET :
How CELICA 10 MG TABLET works:
Citola is used in the treatment of depression and panic disorder
Q. Does Citola cause weight gain/ high blood pressure/ headaches?
Citola may cause certain side effects such as headaches, high blood pressure and rarely rapid weight gain
Q. Does Citola contain monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)?
Citola does not contain MAOI. However, Citola should not be taken if a MAOI inhibitor is taken in the past 14 days, as it may cause dangerous drug interaction.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 39.61MRP 48.30