Cefunik 500mg Tablet (Strip of 10)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Naomi Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Composition Cefuroxime 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Cefunik 500mg Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections in the body
Cefunik 500mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Cefunik 500mg Tablet does not cause any harmful side effects.
Cefunik 500mg Tablet is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects on the developing baby; However, there are limited human studies.
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefuroxime to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefuroxime and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does not stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefuroxime as it may cause increased side effects.
Cefunik 500mg Tablet Side Effects:
Cefuroxime : Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Increased liver enzymes, Nausea, Diarrhea
How to use Cefunik 500mg Tablet :
Cefunik 500mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Cefunik 500mg Tablet with dietary sodium.
How Cefunik 500mg Tablet works:
Loadcef Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall) which is needed for them to survive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 319.80MRP 390.00