Cedroin 60mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Health Biotech Limited
Composition Pamidronate 60mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Cedroin 60mg Injection Uses:
Cedroin 60mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It is given by injection into a vein, usually over at least 15 minutes or as directed by your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and kidney damage.
- It can lower the level of calcium in the blood. Take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- You may develop fever or flu like symptoms, such as chills, tiredness and weakness. These are usually temporary and should go away after a few days. You may take a pain reliever/fever reducer to prevent or treat these symptoms.
- ItÂ may cause a rare condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw. Have regular dental check-ups and inform your doctor if you develop sudden pain in your jaw.
- Your doctor will monitor your response to Pamidronate by testing your bone mineral density (BMD). This is usually done every 1-3 years.
- Do not takeÂ it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Cedroin 60mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Cedroin 60mg Injection :
How Cedroin 60mg Injection works:
Biodronate works by decreasing the level of calcium released into the blood by bones, thereby preventing calcium excess in the body
Q. Is Biodronate safe?
Yes. Biodronate is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1959.80MRP 2390.00