Carnisure Injection 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Levo-carnitine 1gm
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Carnisure Injection Uses:
Carnisure Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Carnisure Injection. Please consult your doctor.
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.Â
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.Â
Carnisure Injection Side Effects:
How to use Carnisure Injection :
How Carnisure Injection works:
There are no strong evidences to show that Levo-carnitine is useful for weight loss. Hence, Levo-carnitine is only used in people who have deficiency of carnitine, a chemical that helps in energy production.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 162.81MRP 198.55