Candibiotic AB Ear Drops 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Ofloxacin 0.3% w/v, Dexamethasone 0.1% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Your doctor has prescribed Ofloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Ofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
How to use:
How it works:
Ofloxacin can be taken with paracetamol. No drug-drug interactions have been reported between the two. However, interactions can occur. Please consult your doctor before taking the two medicines together.
Q. Can the use of Ofloxacin cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Ofloxacin can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. Can I stop taking Ofloxacin when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Ofloxacin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Can the use of Ofloxacin increase the risk of muscle damage?
Yes, use of Ofloxacin is known to increase the risk of muscle damage, commonly in the ankle (achilies tendon). Muscle damage can happen in people of all ages who take Ofloxacin. Inform your doctor if you feel any kind of muscle pain while using this medicine.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website