Camto 100mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Rhone-Poulenc India Ltd
Composition Irinotecan 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Camto 100mg Injection Uses:
Camto 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Irinotecan is used in combination with other medicines for the treatment of metastatic cancer of the colon and rectum.
- It is given via a drip into a vein (intravenous infusion).
- It may cause dizziness and visual disturbances. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your blood cells, kidney and liver function during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection such as fever, sore throat or rash.
- Inform your doctor if you notice passage of blood in stools or experience dizziness or faintness, continuous episodes of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or fever.
Camto 100mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Camto 100mg Injection :
How Camto 100mg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 12628.00MRP 15400.00