Cadolac 30mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Ketorolac 30mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Cadolac 30mg Injection Uses:
Cadolac 30mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Ketorolac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ketorolac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
Cadolac 30mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Cadolac 30mg Injection :
How Cadolac 30mg Injection works:
No, Ketorolac is not stronger than hydrocodone. Opioid agents (hydrocodone) are generally stronger pain relievers than a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug like Ketorolac.
Q. Is Ketorolac a muscle relaxant?
No, Ketorolac is not a muscle relaxant. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and can be used to treat mild pain and inflammation.
Q. Is Ketorolac addictive or controlled substance?
No. Ketorolac is not addictive or controlled substance however it can be obtained only on production of valid prescription.
Q. Does Ketorolac expire?
Like all drugs, Ketorolac has an expiry date, which will be printed on the eye drop bottle. Do not use Ketorolac eye drops beyond expiry date.
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Cadolac 30mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease. Inform your doctor if you develop any signs or symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 14.10MRP 17.20