C-One 1000mg Injection (1 Vial)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Ceftriaxone 1000mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
- C One 1000mg is an antibiotic injection that contains Ceftriaxone 1000mg and is used to treat bacterial infections. It is effective in infections of the brain (meningitis), lungs (pneumonia), ear, urinary tract, skin & soft tissues, bones & joints, blood, and heart
- C One 1000mg Injection may also be used to prevent infections during surgery
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25ºC
- Keep out of reach of children
C-One 1000mg Injection Uses:
C One 1000mg is an antibiotic injection that belongs to the cephalosporin group and is used to treat bacterial infections. It is effective in infections of the brain (meningitis), lungs (pneumonia), ear, urinary tract, skin & soft tissues, bones & joints, blood, and heart. C One 1000mg Injection may also be used to prevent infections during surgery
- Treatment of Bacterial infections
C-One 1000mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- C One 1000mg injection is safe for an alcoholic person
- Consult your doctor if you miss a dosage of the antibiotic injection
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotics
C One 1000mg Injection is safe to use if properly prescribed by a doctor during pregnancy. Breastfeeding mothers should stop breastfeeding while taking this antibiotic injection and continue only after the drug is eliminated from their body
- Your doctor has prescribed C One 1000mg Injection to cure your infection and improve your symptoms
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection harder to treat
- Discontinue C One 1000mg Injection and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does not stop or if you find blood in your stools
C-One 1000mg Injection Side Effects:
- Rash or injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
How to use C-One 1000mg Injection :
C One 1000mg injection is administered directly into a vein or a muscle under the supervision of your doctor or nurse. This injection will be administered regularly at evenly spaced intervals as per the schedule prescribed by your doctor. Kindly do not self administer the antibiotic injection
How C-One 1000mg Injection works:
C One 1000mg Injection is an antibiotic injection that kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective layer (cell wall) which is essential for their survival thus stopping the spread of bacterial infection
Q. Is C One 1000mg Injection safe?
C One 1000mg Injection is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you
Q. How long does C One 1000mg Injection take to work?
Usually, C One 1000mg Injection starts working soon after you take it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and relieve your symptoms completely
Q. Who should not take C One 1000mg Injection?
C One 1000mg Injection should not be prescribed to people who are allergic to C One 1000mg Injection or any of its ingredients. Inform your doctor if you have or ever had any problems with your liver, kidneys, gall bladder, or any other blood-related disorders such as hemolytic anemia. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are planning a baby, do not take C One 1000mg Injection without consulting your doctor to avoid any harmful effects on the baby. Let your doctor know about all the other medicines you are taking because they may affect, or be affected by, this medicine
Q. What if I do not get better after using C One 1000mg Injection?
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better even after finishing the full course of treatment. You must also inform your doctor if the symptoms get worse while using this medicine
Q. For how long does C One 1000mg Injection stay in the body?
Usually, C One 1000mg Injection stays in the body for around 2 days after completely stopping the medicine
Q. Is C One 1000mg Injection effective?
C One 1000mg Injection is effective if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking it even if you see improvement in your condition. If you stop using C One 1000mg Injection too early, the symptoms may return or worsen
Q. How is C One 1000mg Injection administered?
C One 1000mg Injection is administered under the supervision of a trained healthcare professional or a doctor and should not be self-administered. The dose will depend on the condition you are being treated for and will be decided by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the maximum benefit from C One 1000mg Injection
Medicine disease interaction:
- C One 1000mg Injection is an antibiotic medicine that stops the growth of infection-causing bacteria in your body
- C One 1000mg Injection is safe if prescribed properly for patients with kidney disease
- People who are allergic to antibiotics or patients with liver disease must consult their doctor before taking C One injection
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 49.35MRP 60.18