Buscalm 10mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Buspirone 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Buscalm 10mg Tablet Uses:
Buscalm 10mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Buspirone should be taken every day to prevent anxiety symptoms and not only when anxiety symptoms are experienced. \n
- Do not stop taking buspirone suddenly even if you feel well as this may worsen your symptoms. \n
- Tell your doctor if you are taking a benzodiazepine e.g. nitrazepam or temazepam or another common sedative or hypnotic medicine, or if you had or have any of the following medical conditions: acute narrow-angle glaucoma, muscle weakness disorder (myasthenia gravis), difficulty chewing or swallowing, slurred speech and drug dependence issues. \n
- Do not take buspirone if you are also taking selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) e.g. fluoxetine and paroxetine or if you have taken a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor eg. selegiline in the past 14 days. \n
- Do not drive or operate any tools or machines while using buspirone, as it may cause dizziness affecting your ability to drive and use machines. \n
- Do not drink alcohol while taking buspirone. \n
Buscalm 10mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Buscalm 10mg Tablet :
How Buscalm 10mg Tablet works:
Buspirone is an antianxiety agent and is not chemically or pharmacologically related to the benzodiazepines. It is not Xanax (also known as alprazolam), but has similar actions. It is not a MAOI, beta blocker or SSRI
Q. Does buspirone work/ work for anxiety/ help you sleep/ help depression?
Buspirone is used in the management of anxiety disorders. It does not help in depression. It may possibly help with sleep. It works if taken at recommended dosage and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is buspirone fast acting/ does buspirone work right away/ can I take buspar forever/ how long can i take buspirone for?
Buspirone (brand name: Buspar) is not fast acting but can take many weeks to reach full effect. Buspirone like any other medications should be taken for a time period as prescribed by your doctor
Q. Is buspirone safe/ addictive/ weight gain/ constipation/ hair loss/ make you tired?
Buspirone is safe if taken at recommended dosage and duration as advised by your doctor. It can cause certain side effects such as constipation and fatigue (feeling tired). It is not addictive but can cause withdrawal symptoms, if stopped suddenly. Always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects
Q. Can i take buspirone with Xanax/ sertraline/ Benadryl/clonazepam/ Zoloft/ Cymbalta/ Prozac/ Effexor/ escitalopram?
Using buspirone together with Zoloft (sertraline), Lexapro (escitalopram), Prozac (fluoxetine), Cymbalta (duloxetine) can cause major drug interaction and increase the risk of rare but serious conditions. Buspirone interacts moderately with Benadryl. Always consult your doctor before taking any concomitant medication with buspirone.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 31.17MRP 38.01