Brimotim Eye Drops bottle of 5 ml Ophthalmic Solution
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Optho Remedies Pvt Ltd
Composition Timolol 5mg,Brimonidine 2mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Brimotim Eye Drops composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Timolol helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Notify your doctor if you have lung or heart diseases as Timolol may worsen these conditions.
- Stinging sensation may occurÂ for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Brimotim Eye Drops Side Effects:
How to use Brimotim Eye Drops :
How Brimotim Eye Drops works:
Timolol is a beta blocker. It is not a selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic
Q. Is Timolol preservative free?
The Timolol eye drop is preservative fre
Q. Is Timolol the same as timoptic or cosopt?
Timoptic and copsopt are brand names of the eye drops containing Timolol
Q. Does it need to be refrigerated?
The timolol containing eye drops should not be refrigerated
Q. Does Timolol lower blood pressure?
Timolol is used to lower blood pressure
Q. Does it stop growth of hemangiomas?
It may be used to stop growth of hemangiomas (only after prescription from the doctor)
Q. Does Timolol cause weight gain/hair loss/ miosis/make eyelashes grow/ cause dry eyes/slow heart rate?
Timolol does not make eyelashes grow. It is a blood pressure lowering medication. It is not known to cause weight gain/hair loss/miosis. It may cause dry eyes/slow heart rate as a side effect. If any side effects of the drug are observed then one should inform the doctor immediately.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 158.26MRP 193.00