Bizen 750mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Brilliant Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Pyrazinamide 750mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Bizen 750mg Tablet Uses:
Bizen 750mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Pyrazinamide along with other medications effectively treats tuberculosis.
- Do not to forget a dose, as this increases the risk of the bacteria becoming resistant to the medicine, and also increases the risk of getting side effects.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Pyrazinamide as this may increase the risk of side effects on the liver.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method (such as condoms or a diaphragm) to prevent pregnancy while you are taking Pyrazinamide as it may make hormonal contraceptives such as the pill less effective.
Bizen 750mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Bizen 750mg Tablet :
How Bizen 750mg Tablet works:
Pyrazinamide is an antibiotic. It is used in combination with other antibiotics in the treatment of tuberculosis
Q. Is Pyrazinamide bactericidal?
Pyrazinamide is both a bacteriostatic and a bactericidal antibiotic. It stops the growth of bacteria (bacteriostatic) in certain cases and kills (bactericidal) the tuberculosis causing bacteria in other cases
Q. How does Pyrazinamide work/treat tuberculosis?
Pyrazinamide kills or stops growth of bacteria that causes tuberculosis (Mycobacterium tuberculosis). The exact mechanism of action for Pyrazinamide is not known
Q. How does Pyrazinamide cause hyperuricemia and gout?
Following oral intake of Pyrazinamide, it gets converted in the body to pyrazinoic acid (active chemical form of Pyrazinamide). Pyrazinoic acid blocks the excretion of urates (salt form of uric acid) by the kidneys. This causes an increase in blood levels of uric acid (hyperuricemia). Excess uric acid accumulation between joints causes pain, swelling, redness and stiffness in joints (gout).
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.04MRP 72.00