Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT strip of 10 tablet dt
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Composition Cefixime 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT Uses:
Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefixime to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefixime as it may cause increased side effects.
- Discontinue Cefixime and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT Side Effects:
How to use Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT :
How Bilactam 100mg Tablet DT works:
You should take Arcefim as long as advised by your doctor. It is usually prescribed for 7-14 days. Take it for the full duration of your treatment.
Q. Can I stop taking Arcefim when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Arcefim before completing the full course of treatment. Your may start feeling better before the infection is completely cured. So, it is important to take this medicine for the duration advised by the doctor.
Q. Is Arcefim a strong antibiotic?
Yes, Arcefim is a strong antibiotic i.e broad-spectrum antibiotic, which is used to treat variety of bacterial infection like Urinary tract infection, Otitis Media, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis, Bronchitis and Gonorrhea
Q. Can the use of Arcefim cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Arcefim can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. Can I stop taking Arcefim when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Arcefim and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Is Arcefim used in typhoid?
Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP) recommends the use of Arcefim in children for uncomplicated typhoid fever.
Q. How long does Arcefim takes to work?
Usually, Arcefim starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Arcefim?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 42.94MRP 52.37