Berab Vaccine vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Biological E Ltd
Composition Rabies vaccine, Human 2.5IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Berab Vaccine Uses:
Berab Vaccine composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Rabies vaccine, Human helps prevent rabies.
- It is given as an injection into the muscle of the upper arm.
- If you are at risk of being bitten, the vaccine is given as a course of three injections on days 0, 7 and 28. A booster dose is needed one year after completing this course.
- If you have been immunized against rabies and bitten by an animal suspected of having rabies, two doses of the vaccine are needed, first on the day of the bite and second on day 3 after the bite.
- If you have not been immunized against rabies and bitten by an animal suspected of having rabies, the first injection of rabies vaccine should be given as soon as possible after the bite. This is followed by four further doses on days 3, 7, 14 and 30.
- Do not take Rabies vaccine, Human if you have a weak immune system.
Berab Vaccine Side Effects:
How to use Berab Vaccine :
How Berab Vaccine works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 276.15MRP 336.77