Bengreat 4 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Mankind Pharma Ltd
Composition Benidipine 4mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Bengreat 4 Tablet Uses:
Bengreat 4 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Benidipine to improve your blood pressure and/or to reduce the number and severity of angina attacks.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces the chance of future heart attack \u0026 stroke.
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- A sudden drop in your blood pressure may occur, especially when you first start taking Benidipine. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down. Talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or perform activity require mental focus until you know how Benidipine affects you.Â
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.Â
Bengreat 4 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Bengreat 4 Tablet :
How Bengreat 4 Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 34.69MRP 42.30