Becosules Capsule 20's
Manufactured By Pfizer Ltd
Composition Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 10mg, Vitamin B2
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
- Becosules Capsule is a multivitamin formulation of vitamin B-complex (Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12), Vitamin C, and calcium pantothenate that improves overall health and wellness by improving metabolism and repairing tissues
- It is used to repair tissues, treat sore tongue and mouth ulcers, prevent premature hair greying
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children
Becosules Capsule Uses:
- Production of collagen in the body
- Enhance metabolism
- Facilitate the repairing of tissues
- Help treat sore tongue and mouth ulcers
- Prevent premature greying of hair
- Help in recovery post illness
Becosules Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor to prevent drug interaction if you are taking any other medicines or diet supplements
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Becosules Capsule
- Along with the capsule, have a healthy diet loaded with essential nutrients
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine
- Read the label carefully before use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage of the tablet. Always use this medicine under medical supervision
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time
Becosules Capsule Side Effects:
Becosules Capsule is safe and does not cause any side effects if used as prescribed by your doctor
How to use:
Take one capsule daily or dosage and time as advised by your doctor. Becosules Capsule can be swallowed as a whole with water, with or without food at a fixed time
How it works:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes. A deficiency of Vitamin B1 can lead to beriberi, nerve degeneration, and loss of appetite
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy. It is also involved in antioxidant activity, as a cofactor for the enzymes and metabolism of other vitamins like Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, and Vitamin K
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system. Its deficiency may cause anemia and peripheral neuropathy. Since humans cannot produce Vitamin B6, it should be obtained from the diet
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA) and red blood cells. It is responsible for oxygen supply and also overall growth and development
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation. It helps in converting homocysteine to methionine which plays an essential role in protecting the heart. The deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to megaloblastic anemia and some neurological problems
- Vitamin C helps in the development, growth, and repair of body tissues. The deficiency of this vitamin causes scurvy, which attacks bone and muscle strength along with the immune system. It helps in the absorption of iron in the body and also helps maintain bones, teeth, and cartilages
Q. What is the Becosules capsule used for?
It is used for treatment and prevention of Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C deficiencies as it contains all B-complex vitamins. It also strengthens your immune system, treats mouth ulcers and sore tongue, maintains bones and tissue health, prevents premature greying of the hair. It also acts as a nutritional supplement for people with poor nutritional intake
Q. Is the Becosules capsule safe to take?
These capsules are safe and do not cause side effects but consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines or vitamin supplements before taking Becosules capsules
Q. Is it safe to take B-complex supplement every day?
Yes, B-complex vitamins can be taken everyday as they are nutritional supplements
Q. When can a Becosules capsule be taken?
Supplements are usually taken with food, preferably after meals but not more than prescribed or advised dosage
Q. Can Becosules capsule help in treating mouth ulcers?
Mouth ulcers may occur due to Vitamin B12 or mineral (iron) deficiency so intake of Becosules capsule can heal mouth ulcers
Q. Which are the best vitamins for hair growth?
Vitamin C and B9 which are good for hair growth
Q. Do Becosules capsules reduce hair loss?
Becosules capsules may reduce hair loss by supplying adequate nutrients to the hair follicles and by increasing the production of collagen essential for the growth of hair
- Vitamins and minerals are important for normal cell growth and also for the structure and functioning of hair follicles
- Vitamin B9 stimulates the rebuilding of hair follicles, prevents greying of hair and hair loss, and regulates the secretion of sebum. Hence, its deficiency can impair hair growth and lead to hair loss, dry scalp, and frizzy hair
- Vitamin C plays a key role in the prevention of oxidative stress due to free radicals, thereby preventing greying of hair and hair loss. It is also needed for the synthesis of collagen and in the absorption of iron, a mineral that helps in hair growth by ensuring the supply of nutrients to the hair follicles
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website Pincodes served: 635651, 635126, 635124, 635119, 635117, 635115, 635114, 635110, 635109, 635107, 635105, 635103, 600129, 600117, 600114, 600100, 600097, 600096, 600091, 600088, 600083, 600061, 600044, 600043, 600042, 600041, 600032, 600025, 600022, 600016, 600015, 600014, 563160, 562125, 562107, 562106, 560105, 560103, 560100, 560099, 560087, 560083, 560078, 560076, 560068, 560066, 560050, 560037, 560034, 560024
Rs 40.18MRP 50.23