Bandy Plus Suspension 10ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Mankind Pharma Ltd
Composition Ivermectin 1.5mg, Albendazole 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Bandy Plus Suspension Uses:
Bandy Plus Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Bandy-Plus Suspension
- Ivermectin helps treat parasitic infections of your intestinal tract, skin, and eyes.
- Take it on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
- You usually need to take it only once to get rid of your infection. However, if you don't feel better after taking it, talk to your doctor.
- Drink lots of fluids and avoid caffeine when taking this medication.
- Your doctor may get stool and blood tests after taking the medication to see if you have gotten rid of the infection.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Bandy Plus Suspension Side Effects:
How to use Bandy Plus Suspension :
How Bandy Plus Suspension works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 31.15MRP 37.99