Aztrone 500mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Neon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Aztreonam 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Aztrone 500mg Injection Uses:
Aztrone 500mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Aztreonam for the treatment of bacterial infections.
- It is given by an injection or drip into a vein or into a muscle in the buttock or thigh.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Aztrone 500mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Aztrone 500mg Injection :
How Aztrone 500mg Injection works:
Frixa can be safely used in patients who are allergic to penicillins. This medicine has shown no cross-reactivity when used in patients with penicillin allergy.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 384.58MRP 469.00