Azopt Ophthalmic Suspension 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alcon Laboratories
Composition Brinzolamide 1% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Brinzolamide helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduce the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop 2-3 times daily in the affected eye(s).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop. This minimizes the risk of side effects.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Remove contact lenses before usingÂ Brinzolamide, and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
How to use:
How it works:
Usually, Brinzagan starts working soon after applying it. However, it may take around 8 hours after applying Brinzagan to make you feel better.
Q. Can I stop taking Brinzagan if I feel well?
No, keep using Brinzagan as advised by your doctor, even if you feel well. Stopping Brinzagan can bring back your symptoms of glaucoma.
Q. Should I keep Brinzagan in the refrigerator?
You do not need to refrigerate Brinzagan after opening the bottle. However, store it in a cool place and below 25â„ƒ. Keep the container tightly closed and away from sunlight.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website