Azelast Nasal Spray packet of 10 ml Nasal Spray
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Azelastine 0.1% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Azelast Nasal Spray Uses:
Azelast Nasal Spray composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Azelastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautiousÂ while driving or doing anything that requires concentration asÂ it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while takingÂ this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Azelastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
- Your doctor has prescribed Azelastine to treat a runny or stuffy nose caused by allergies (allergic rhinitis).
- Since it's a nasal spray, it does not expose the rest of your body to the medicine and hence gives you minimal side effects.
- Side effects such as nosebleeds, nasal ulceration, and bitter taste may occur after using the spray. These may not be with everyone.Â
- Inform your doctor if you have an infection,injury or ulceration in the inside of the nose as Azelastine can increase the risk of nose bleed and ulceration.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Azelastine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Azelastine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.Â
Azelast Nasal Spray Side Effects:
How to use Azelast Nasal Spray :
How Azelast Nasal Spray works:
No, it is available with doctorâ€™s prescription only
Q. Is Azelastine the same as Flonase?
No, Azelastine is a different drug. Flonase contains the drug fluticasone
Q. Does Azelastine/Azelastine Hcl work?
It works at the prescribed dose for suggested disease condition. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is Azelastine/Duonase/ a steroid/anticholinergic/corticosteroid/antihistamine/decongestant?
It is an antihistaminic drug
Q. Is Azelastine addictive?
No, it is not addictive. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take Benadryl/Zyrtec/Claritin with Azelastine?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of Azelastine. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does Azelastine cause drowsiness/nose bleeds/weight gain/raise blood pressure/make you tired/sleepy?
Azelastine causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 69.70MRP 85.00