Artivil Plus DS Syrup bottle of 15 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Vilberry Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Composition Artemether 40mg,Lumefantrine 240mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Artivil Plus DS Syrup Uses:
Artivil Plus DS Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take artemether tablet with food or drink rich in fat such as milk. Â \n
- Crush or chew the tablet and swallow it with a glass of water in case of young children. \n
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artemether because you may feel sleep. \n
- Do not take artemether if you have severe type of malaria infection. \n
- Do not take artemether if you are if you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or breast feeding. \n
Artivil Plus DS Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Artivil Plus DS Syrup :
How Artivil Plus DS Syrup works:
Artemether is effective at prescribed dose for the particular disease condition as suggested by your doctor
Q. What is artemether lumefantrine/artemether injection used for?
It is used for treating uncomplicated malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. How does artemether lumefantrine work?
Artemether and lumefantrine together work by killing the malarial parasite called Plasmodium falciparum.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 75.69MRP 92.31