Andol 1.5mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By D D Pharmaceuticals
Composition Haloperidol 1.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Andol 1.5mg Tablet Uses:
Andol 1.5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Haloperidol helps treat schizophrenia.
- It is less likely to cause weight gain as compared to other similar medicines.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Haloperidol may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can cause increased dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any abnormal movements or have difficulty controlling movements.
- It may affect how your body regulates your temperature. Avoid getting dehydrated and drink plenty of fluids.
- Your doctor may check your heart function and level of electrolytes such as sodium and magnesium before you start treatment with this medicine and regularly thereafter.
- Do not stop taking Haloperidol without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Andol 1.5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Andol 1.5mg Tablet :
How Andol 1.5mg Tablet works:
No,Halodol is not a controlled drug, narcotic or addictive
Q. Is Halodol a benzo or a neuroleptic or MAOI?
No,Halodol is not a benzo or MAOI or a neuroleptic. It is an antipsychotic. It works by blocking the action of dopamine receptors in brain, which decreases the excessive dopamine activity in the brain
Q. Is Halodol used for nausea?
No,Halodol is not used for nausea
Q. Is haloperidol like alprazolam (Xanax)?
Haloperidol is an antipsychotic, which is used to treat mental illnesses that affect an individuals' thinking, feeling or behaviour. These illnesses include to treat schizophrenia, psychoses, mania, behavioural problems and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome (chronic multiple motor and vocal ticsinvoluntary responses) in adults and children. It is also used for persistent hiccups in adults. Alprazolam (Xanax) belongs to benzodiazepine group of dugs, and is used in the treatment of insomnia and anxiety
Q. Is Halodol a sedative/ make you sleepy?
Yes,Halodol can cause sedation
Q. Can you take haloperidol with lorazepam?
Haloperidol interacts with lorazepam to cause increased sedation and impaired attention. Please consult your doctor before taking haloperidol with diazepam
Q. Does Halodol cause weight gain or does Halodol cause tardive dyskinesia?
Yes, in some people Halodol may cause weight gain and tardive dyskinesia
Q. Does Halodol cause respiratory depression/ hallucination?
Halodol may cause dyspnea as well as other bahavioral abnormalities in patients. It is not known to cause respiratory depression/ hallucination.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 13.12MRP 16.00