Andep 0.5mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Ravian Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Metamizole/Dipyrone 0.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Andep 0.5mg Tablet Uses:
Andep 0.5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Metamizole/Dipyrone is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Metamizole/Dipyrone as it can increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
Andep 0.5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Andep 0.5mg Tablet :
How Andep 0.5mg Tablet works:
Yes. Analgin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Analgin banned?
Yes. Analgin is banned in India. Consult your doctor regarding alternative medication.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 10.20MRP 12.44