Ambrolene Syrup bottle of 100 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Avinash Health Products Pvt Ltd
Composition Ambroxol 30mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Ambrolene Syrup Uses:
Ambrolene Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Ambroxol helps in thinning and removal of the mucus (slimy and sticky substance) from the airways, thereby treats various respiratory conditions.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â Â
- Do not use Ambroxol for more than 14 days, without your doctorâ€™s advice.
- Inform your doctor if you have suffered or are currently suffering from any stomach, liver or kidney problem.Â
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Ambrolene Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Ambrolene Syrup :
How Ambrolene Syrup works:
No. Ambroxol is more effective in the treatment of productive cough associated with thickened mucus and poor mucus clearance
Q. Does Ambroxol make you sleepy?
No, Ambroxol is not known to make you sleepy.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 38.65MRP 47.13