Alproflox 0.5mg/10mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Unisharp Pharmaceuticals
Composition Flupenthixol 0.5mg,Melitracen 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Alproflox 0.5mg/10mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Flupenthixol for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Take it at bedtime to avoid feeling sleepy during the day.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Flupenthixol can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can make drowsiness worse.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any abnormal movements, particularly of the face, lips, jaw and tongue, while taking this medicine.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- Don't stop taking Flupenthixol without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Alproflox 0.5mg/10mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Alproflox 0.5mg/10mg Tablet :
How Alproflox 0.5mg/10mg Tablet works:
Flupenthixol belongs to a class of medication called as typical antipsychotic. It acts by increasing the amounts of chemical (serotonin), in the brain. Flupenthixol decanoate is a long-acting preparation of Flupenthixol for injection into the muscles, which may be given at a frequency ranging from once in a week to once in 4 weeks
Q. What is Flupenthixol used for?
Flupenthixol is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and other psychoses which are disorders where individuals are unable to distinguish between what is real and unreal, think clearly, manage emotions, relate to others, and function normally
Q. Why is Flupenthixol banned?
Flupenthixol in combination with melitracen is banned in india due to safety concern
Q. How does Flupenthixol work?
Flupenthixol belongs to a class of medication called as typical antipsychotic. It acts by normalizing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain in specific brain pathways that are responsible for causing symptoms of the disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 36.90MRP 45.00