Alcon Brimo Eye Drop packet of 5 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alcon Laboratories
Composition Brimonidine 0.15% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Alcon Brimo Eye Drop Uses:
Alcon Brimo Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Brimonidine helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop 2-3 times daily in the affected eye(s).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Remove contact lenses before usingÂ Brimonidine and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- It may cause temporary burning or itching sensation in the eye. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Alcon Brimo Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Alcon Brimo Eye Drop :
How Alcon Brimo Eye Drop works:
Yes, Alphagan is a trade name of drug Brimonidine
Q. Is Brimonidine or Brimonidine tartrate a beta blocker/steroid?
Brimonidine or Brimonidine tartrate is a sympatomimetic drug and not a beta blocker/steroid
Q. Does Brimonidine cause fatigue?
Yes, feeling fatigue is a very common side effect of Brimonidine. Always consult your doctor if you experience such type of side effect
Q. Why does Brimonidine cause miosis?
Brimonidine causing this side effect is very rare. It may be because of overdose of other alpha2-agonists. Always consult your doctor if you experience such type of side effect
Q. How does Brimonidine lower intraocular pressure (iop)?
It reduces the intraocular pressure by reducing the amount of fluid in the eye.
Medicine disease interaction:
To reduce the amount of Alcon Brimo Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 233.70MRP 285.00