Actum 250mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alicon Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Composition Cefuroxime 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Actum 250mg Tablet Uses:
Actum 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefuroxime to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefuroxime and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does notÂ stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefuroxime as it may cause increased side effects.
Actum 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Actum 250mg Tablet :
Avoid Actum 250mg Tablet with dietary sodium.
How Actum 250mg Tablet works:
Yes, the use of Loadcef can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Loadcef take to work?
Usually, Loadcef starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 266.50MRP 325.00