Actigrain 5mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Univentis Medicare Ltd
Composition Flunarizine 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Actigrain 5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Flunarizine for the prevention of migraine headaches.
- Do not take it to treat an acute attack of migraine.
- Some tips that may help avoid a migraine attack:\n\n
- Have your meals at the same time every day \n
- Avoid bright lights and extreme temperatures \n
- Avoid loud music and noisy places \n
- Avoid chocolates,Â cheese, processed food, alcohol and smoking \n
- Get sufficient sleep and avoid stress \n
- It should be taken at night-time before going to bed.
- It may cause sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Flunarizine affects you.
- Notify your doctor if you develop skin rash, muscle aches, tremors, difficulty moving, or abnormal uncontrolled movement.
Actigrain 5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Actigrain 5mg Tablet :
How Actigrain 5mg Tablet works:
Flunipar is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by the doctor.
Q. What is Flunipar used for?
Flunipar is a calcium channel blocker and is used to prevent migraine attacks. Migraine is a recurrent throbbing headache that typically affects one side of the head and is often accompanied by nausea and disturbed vision.
Q. Does Flunipar cause weight gain?
Flunipar can cause weight gain. It is caused by an increase in appetite (feeling hungry) and can be avoided by keeping to your usual diet. Please consult your doctor if you experience weight gain after taking Flunipar.
Q. Does Flunipar work?
Flunipar works if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 22.14MRP 27.00