Acivir 400 DT Tablet strip of 5 tablet dt
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Acyclovir 400mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Acivir 400 DT Tablet Uses:
Acivir 400 DT Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Acyclovir helps treat recurrent herpes labialis (cold sores).
- Treatment should be started as early as possible following onset of signs and symptoms.
- Apply it thinly to affected area five times a day, or as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not use it in the eyes, mouth, nose or vagina as it may cause irritation. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not touch the sores unnecessarily with your hands or towel, to avoid spreading the infection.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms have not improved after 10 days of treatment.
Acivir 400 DT Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Acivir 400 DT Tablet :
How Acivir 400 DT Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 62.68MRP 76.44