3 Cef 250mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Cefprozil 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
3 Cef 250mg Tablet Uses:
3 Cef 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefprozil to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefprozil and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefprozil as it may cause increased side effects.
3 Cef 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use 3 Cef 250mg Tablet :
How 3 Cef 250mg Tablet works:
Yes, the use of 3 Cef can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does 3 Cef takes to work?
Usually, 3 Cef starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using 3 Cef?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking 3 Cef when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking 3 Cef and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 237.80MRP 290.00