Azimac 500mg Tablet FC strip of 3 Tablet FC
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Mandar Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Azithromycin 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Azimac 500mg Tablet FC Uses:
Azimac 500mg Tablet FC composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Azithromycin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after food.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Azithromycin.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Azithromycin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Azimac 500mg Tablet FC Side Effects:
How to use Azimac 500mg Tablet FC :
How Azimac 500mg Tablet FC works:
Azitrac is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is Azitrac an antibiotic?
Yes, Azitrac is an antibiotic. It belongs to a class of antibiotics known as macrolides. It can be used to treat bacterial sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infections, pneumonia and many other if caused by micro-organisms sensitive to Azitrac. It should be taken only when prescribed by a doctor.
Q. Can the use of Azitrac cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Azitrac can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Azitrac takes to work?
Usually, Azitrac starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Azitrac?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Azitrac when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Azitrac and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Can the use of Azitrac cause infertility?
There is no firm evidence to suggest that the use of Azitrac will cause infertility in males or females.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 53.30MRP 65.00